“ Loving, empowering and equipping generations to live for Christ and fulfill their God-given purpose.”
“Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.”
Matthew 5:16 (KJV)
“Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.”
Matthew 28:19 (NLT)
“Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me , and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.”
Mark 9:37 (NIV)
- GOD FIRST (Matthew 6:34) The Will of God is our highest priority.
- LOVE ( Mark 12:30-31, 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8) We show Godly love with our actions.
- FAITH (Galatians 2:20) We live a life with belief in Christ. We believe for God’s promises.
- WORSHIP (John 4:24) We worship God with our hearts, bodies, and in our giving.
- RELATIONSHIP (Philippians 2:5) We value our relationship with Christ and others.
- SACRIFICE (Acts 2:44-47)
- HONOR (Proverbs 3:9) We honor the Lord with our wealth (tithes/offerings), our words and our gifts/talents.
- UNITY (Acts 2:44-47) We operate as a team in all that we do.
- GENERATIONAL Commitment (Isaiah 58:12) We put a high priority on reaching the next generation to make sure God continues to has children who honor him.
- SERVICE (Galatians 6:9-10) We willingly help each other and the ministry where ever there is a need. It’s a privilge and an honor to serve.
- GENEROSITY (1 Timothy 6:18, 2 Corinthians 9:11) We give with a cheerful hear just to give, not to receive.
- EMPOWERMENT (Proverbs 17:22) We speak life, wisdom and encouragement to edify and develop others moving tus closer to God’s plan for our lives.
- FUN (Proverbs 18:21) We value fellowship and righteous fun.